Thursday, March 12, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic

I am making a series of long thin quilts at the moment and I got stuck on the current one, so in my usual way I decided to go shopping but then got distracted by the movie, 'Confessions of a Shopaholic'. In spite of its terrible reviews it actually has a bit of a message, didn't work on me though as I went straight out and bought fabric after the movie. I bought plain white fabric so that I can dye 3 metres of pale blue sky fabric for kits for people who have ordered them for my 'Cabbage tree' class at the Wellington Quilt Symposium at Easter. It is unheard of for me to buy only three metres of plain white fabric, I normally buy a whole bolt, but after paying my accountant to do my tax return and then having to pay tax, I am too broke to buy a bolt of fabric. isn't that a vicious cycle. Maybe the movie did work after all - at least I didn't buy the fabric on the VISA.

No comments:

Post a Comment