Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Counting down the days

11 more days till my exhibition opens. 1 piece still to make. Some of the stuff I need is on order and fingers crossed it arrives this week. I have 2.5 metres left of the fabric I am using but it must have got caught on machinery when it was being woven and it has big holes in it. I think it is in-keeping with my project to just patch the holes.

I needed a break and last night went with one of my sons to see 'Snow White and the Huntsman'. Good escapist stuff but I didn't enjoy the earthquake which happened just at the bit where she is saying something like 'who will follow me to attack the witchy lady'. I don't know what she actually said as I was deciding whether I could squeeze underneath the cinema seat if the shaking got any worse.

Must keep on sewing
Clare

2 comments:

  1. Keep at it - looking forward to seeing the exhibition! Hopefully the earth will keep quiet so progress is not distrubed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Philippa
      Come and keep me company. Clare P will be staying that week too, and will be relieving me at lunchtimes. We could 'do' lunch if you are available?

      Delete