Saturday, August 4, 2012

More experiments

Here are more of the experiments I did before I came up with the Watermark exhibition idea. I was given a packet of feathers in a 'lucky dip ' exercise and because I was working with the willow plate at the time i dyed them blue with acid dye and then played with them, rearranging them and taking photos.
I created a pretty blue and white area in my studio

 I thought of these pictures as the two little birds from the willow pattern plate. Below - the cat got one.

Yum yum
Hungry felt ball

After the blue and white I started using bright colours. The bright colours were a shock, and then I realised that that was what I was trying to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment