Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pink Hair

I don't know who this man is but he is the ultimate patient husband. he was waiting for his wife to finish shopping in the merchants mall at the Wellington Quilt Symposium. Above him is the sign pointing to shopping.


I always wanted to have pink hair and as I was dared to dye my hair pink at the last symposium, I went ahead this time. I rather like it. It took my husband about half an hour to notice :-)
I am holding up someone's 'spiky tree' top they have made in class at the Wellington Quilt Symposium. I have finished teaching now and tomorrow I will take a class with Ann Fleeton.
Tonight there was a marvellous talk by Libby Lehman about organising your sewing room. Her room was so organised that after a while I felt like banging my head against the seat in front. It was very humorous but mission impossible for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment