Sunday, November 3, 2013

Kapiti ArtS Trail

Well after two days of  the arts trail there were certain trends we noticed.

On Saturday morning there were lots of women in groups of friends, they spent up large egged on by their friends.

On Saturday afternoon there were married couples who didn't buy much because they had to clear it with each other .

On Sunday everyone seemed to have come out with no money on them.

There were also quite a few rest home residents, often with adult children and grandchildren with them. Quite a nice way to spend an afternoon really.

I think it was worth being part of the arts trail but I was thinking. First I had to make the stuff then I sat on the stall all weekend . My hourly rate would have been rather low.

Anyway, at least I now have some spending money for my trip to Melbourne next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment