Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Procrastinating...

I'm supposed to be making a class sample for my Modern Quilt design class at the New Zealand Quilt Symposium, January next year. Instead I am finding all sorts of other things to do. I have walked my mothers dog and given her cat its thyroid pills. I have visited a friend to get information about some costume work (ballet costumes). I have made some samples for an online course I am taking, and I plan to take my son for a driving lesson before taking my mothers cat to the vet. This morning I spent most of the morning with my mouth open, (at the dentist). It is amazing how easy it is to find other things to do.


2 comments:

  1. Yes, I have several quilts that need making and some pattern writing to do..... as I make my Christmas cake, fold the washing, read blogs and have just one more cup of tea before I get started...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms Lottie, did you get your Christmas cake done? I think I would like to make a cake but all the other stuff is getting in the way ;-)

    ReplyDelete