I have the quilt I made for the cinema advert (the previous 2 were for TV and internet) back home to put a binding on it and to fill in the hole that was cut in it for filming purposes. Here is a photo of the hole!
I made the background quilt in a real hurry and it was sent away with no binding. I just didn't have time to get that done. While it was away it had all sorts of extra bits sewn onto it. I have seen the advert and it is great but was only finished at midnight last night so isn't launched yet. Its been a bit of an adventure making these quilts for adverts but although I am used to working very fast, this was a real stretch for me. 4 days from concept to finished object. Whew!