Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 4 and 5 drawings

I promise, I did do a drawing yesterday but I just can't show anyone. I started well , I was drawing a picture of my husband asleep in an armchair, it wasn't going well but I could have fixed it, then he moved to face a completely different direction so I gave up and went to bed.

Day 5 drawing is a picture using lots of texture and marks, from my sitting room through the window. I was also watching Castaway with Tom Hanks on the telly so I was a bit distracted.

I can see that I need to work on faces. I did another drawing of my son and it actually looks like him  but it makes him look about 10 years old. The proportions must be out, and if he kept still long enough I would try and work out the proportions using a pencil at arms length.



No comments:

Post a Comment